Indutch has new world class manufacturing set-up is available with the following facilities and infrastructure.
- At present (~ 13000 Sq. Mtr) area specifically for composites pattern, mould & product manufacturing, with further expansion plan of (~ 27,000 Sq. Mtr) area.
- Main Pattern machining & Mould Manufacturing area (4800 Sq. Meter) is Temperature & Humidity Control with EOT Crane 2 no’s (25T each).
- Second Production bay with (~ 2,200 Sq. Mtr) area.
- Material storage area with (~ 1,000 Sq. Mtr) area
- Chemical Material Storage Area – 255 Sq. Meter (Temperature & Humidity Control area).
- Fabrication Area –1200 Sq. Meter.
- Main office area with (~ 2,190 Sq. Mtr) area
- Balance area – are covered by Quality lab, Electromechanical Tooling, Maintenance area, pump house, etc…
- 5 Axis CNC machines – (52 M x 10.5 M x 5.2 M) – CMS make
- 5 Axis CNC machines – (6M x 2.5 M x 1.2 M) – CMS make
- Other CAD/CAE expertise includes ANSYS, Solid Edge, AutoCAD & NX, POWER MILL.
- Indutch has two components epoxy Resin mixing machine of CANNON make
- Indutch has two Components Epoxy Paste mixing & dispensing machine of 2KM make
- Indutch has LRTM Machine of MVP make and Gelcoat Applicator of MVP
- Full-fledged Composite Testing Lab with DSC equipment.
- Indutch has Laser tracker of FARO make for quality inspection
- Differential scanning calorimetry- Make Mettler Toledo
- Facilities for mould making including pattern development.
- Raw Material examination facilities.
- Air-Conditioned storage Area for Material Having Temperature Oriented Shelf Life.
- Skilled Engineers, Foreman & Technicians having Experience in FRP for More the 10 Years.
- Imports & Exports.
- Present Process expertise includes Resin Transfer Moulding (RTM), VARIM, Resin Infusion, LRTM (light resin transfer mould, vacuum bagging, out of autoclave, Spray-up, Open Mould and Hand Lay Up (HLU) with the scope of further addition of newer methodologies and technologies.
- Electronic temperature controls & thermocouples for process control)